Guaranteed laugh out loud fun and professional and experienced staff make all sessions action packed and super entertaining. Teams will compete in a number of inflatable activities to be crowned the winner!
Registration: Please ensure that all participating team members arrive at the venue by 5.30pm at the latest for pre-event registration, briefing and handing out equipment this will enable a prompt 5.50pm start.
Playing by the Rules
Teams will compete in 3 fun inflatable activities:
- Human Table Football
- Teams of 5 players will be required to take part in this exciting team building challenge.
- Just like table football, players are joined to a bar and must move together to get in position to kick the ball towards the goal.
- Each goal your team scores will be worth 100 points.
- Matches will be timed
- Kick Darts
- Teams will have some time to practice before being given a set number of Velcro footballs to kick at a giant Velcro dart board.
- Only balls which stick to the board will count towards the teams score.
- Balls can be kicked from the ground or dropped out the hands so they bounce before being kicked at the board.
- Combat Archery
- Teams will go head to head in this timed archery based challenge.
- The objective is to shoot as many circles out of the target as you can in a given time frame.
- To keep supplying arrows to be used one of the team must put on a safety mask and put themselves on the line to retrieve all the arrows being fired.
- Don’t worry because the padded arrow ends mean nobody can be injured but you will still know about it if struck by a stray arrow!
- Minimum 4 – Maximum 6
- Each team will be issued with a scorecard
- Each challenge will have a clear scoring system explained in the pre-match briefing
- Competitors will record their points on the scorecard provided
- The winning team will be the one with the highest combined points total
Please wear suitable sports clothing – i.e. t-shirts, shorts, tracksuits, polos etc. Trainers must be worn. Please look after your own belongings – there will be an area to place bags etc. but it is not monitored by staff.