This fun and inclusive golf activity features multiple challenges and aspects of multi-sport to engage all.
Please ensure that all participating team members arrive at the venue by 5.30pm at the latest for pre-event registration, briefing and handing out equipment this will enable a prompt 5.50pm start.
Playing by the rules
- 6 x bay round robin of challenges
- Challenges will involve chipping, pitching, putting, throwing etc. (an element of inclusive multi-sport challenges).
- Scorecards will be supplied to keep a record of scores.
- A simple system will be introduced for each challenge so points can easily be totalled at the end of each challenge.
- Teams will need to be mixed with one male and one female participating for each team.
- The playing area is on the Driving Range at Boringdon Park GC
- The challenges are set-up in numbers 1-6 x driving range bays
- The playing areas will be marked out by bay dividers
- 6 playing areas
- Random draw live on the evening of the event to determine starting position
- Competitors will stay in their groups and progress around 6 x round robin activities
- Each pair will have a scorecard to keep a record of their points total
- Each pair will be issued with a scorecard
- Each challenge will have a clear scoring system explained in the pre-match briefing
- Competitors will record their points on the scorecard provided
- The winning team will be the one with the highest combined points total of both pairs
- Each competitor will be allowed to have three practice attempts at each challenge
- When the horn sounds, the challenge will begin.
- Each competitor will take three shots/throws at the activity and their partner will record their points total for the challenge.
- Each team will be required to complete their challenge before moving on to the next
- Competitors will only be allowed three shots to count on each challenge.
Please wear loose sports clothing – i.e. t-shirts, shorts, tracksuits, polos etc. Trainers must be worn. Clubs and balls will be provided. Please look after your own belongings – there is an area to place bags etc. But it is not monitored by staff.