Who will solve all the clues and be crowned this year’s Bigwave Business Games Treasure Hunt Champions?
Registration: Please ensure that all participating team members arrive at the above venue by 5.30pm at the latest for pre-event registration and briefing.
Contact number if you get lost/need assistance 07808 072748
Playing by the Rules
A team made up of 4 people.
One team member is to be designated team captain.
- Your team’s task is to solve a number of clues to identify locations within Plymouth and to visit these locations to discover and/or photograph or collect a number of things. These may relate to names, numbers, places or actual things.
- Teams will be sent out from the start venue at staggered intervals. Your team must return to the venue within two hours of its’ starting time to have your Treasure Hunt score calculated by the event organisers.
- Treasure hunt maps and question sheets will be handed out in envelopes by the event organisers. You must not open the envelope until instructed to do so.
- Participants are asked to proceed sensibly and safely at all times during the Treasure Hunt, particularly if crossing busy roads.
- Teams must read the clues carefully
- The organiser’s decision is final
- Contact number if you get lost/need assistance 07808 072748
- Points will be awarded for the number of locations correctly identified, correct answers and photographs/bonus tasks satisfactorily completed.
- Points will be deducted from teams that return to the finish venue more than two hours after their starting time.
- Final Treasure Hunt results will be announced on the website the following morning by midday.
- The correct answers/photos/evidence shown will be used in collating the scores.